Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bread and butter

The first time it came, it was a minor disturbance, but it was only to be expected. You reap what you sow after all, can't expect anything good to come out of it with that kind of attitude.

Then it came AGAIN. Its definitely no good this time. It was totally unexpected. Disappointment filled my entire being. Very very disturbing.

Just when I managed to convince myself it was nothing, that bloody fucking thing happened yet AGAIN!!! It's bloody wrong wrong wrong!!! This cannot happen to me!!

WHAT happened?

I got 60, 63 and 60 for my recent assignments. *faint*

I know I sound like an idiot for rambling on just about tutorial marks which doesn't matter in the final exam. But hey you are talking about a guy who flipped when he got 52 in his Geography CA in Sec 4 and vowed to buy all the available human Geography assessment books in Popular bookstore ok? (Though I didn't lah...) And yeah, I was lying when I said that I am doing my work just to finish the coursework requirements. I expect a minimum standard for my work. It *must* be 70 and above. I don't care whether its 100 or 70, it must be a 70. 60 means I am just 10 marks from failing for fuck's sake...grrr....and it pisses me off even more when I see the stupid British Indians getting higher than me. *Shit* is not supposed to outscore me!!! (Ok I didn't actually see their marks, just using the chance to inject some racist elements into my blog which I felt was lacking. Had to do this in case you all think I am a liberal hippy from my previous post.) The last 2 were especially bad. I had done the work carefully, not like the essay which I just wanted to hand in ASAP. But yet the end result was the same. Might as well have not wasted my precious Pilot G1 ink which is so bloody expensive in London. God damn it. I must study now. Fuck the US elections, if there is a God, come down and help me to do my reading.

Iraq can wait.

No comments: