Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Work blues

My boss is currently attached somewhere else until the end of the year. Which means that he has to do jobs on 2 sides. Which also means that I would also have to do 2 persons' jobs when he is not around. Which totally sucks because I am only a one bar, not meant to do a 3 bar job at all.

As if I am not dying under the pile of work (or rather the level of difficulty of work, I mean you don't ask level 3 hero to go fight a level 20 monster right?), along comes something extremely extremely shitty which creates extra work for me and my guys.

All I can say is, if you can't help, at least don't fucking screw things up. You can ORD happily but people got to clean up the mess after you! BIG FUCKING CHEEBYE!

And NO! I am a fucking normal human being. I am not the boss when you like it and someone whom you can push around when you feel buey song. If you so li hai, go talk to the star and bring my boss back lah!

At the moment, I feel dying is much better than being tortured till I ORD. WHY OH WHY???

No comments: