Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random...

One of life's greatest tragedies is having a WRX offered to you on a plate but yet knowing that you can't accept it coz you are not earning enough to maintain it.

Higher road tax, higher insurance, higher petrol bill...

After all, it's not everyday that Santa comes knocking (nor would your father offer you everyday).

But after a good sleep, I am glad that I managed to control myself. Owning a car with my meagre salary is already not financially wise. Owning a turbo charged car is asking for trouble really. Especially with my impatient attitude on the road. Blah blah blah.

Actually, at the end of the day, I am just a loser who doesn't earn enough money to afford a WRX. Period. Who am I trying to kid?

Just as some other things are simply impossible, no matter what you do... Cannot means cannot.

Sometimes I just feel like giving up....totally....

No comments: