Wednesday, September 13, 2006

That 6 year old kid...

Just saw the 10pm news on the telly and there was the report on the mass sit in protest against Chen Shui Bian. Was quite impressed with all the anti-Bian support, like one company even sponsored mobile toilets?

But the ultimate had to be this 6 year old kid reciting his 3 anti-Bian poems that he supposedly wrote himself to the masses gathered on the streets. If he had really wrote all that on his own then I am really damn impressed. I didn't even know what is "腐败" and "贪污" when I was 7 lah! never mind 6 years old.

I got no opinion on this anti-Bian issue coz I am a cock at politics.... but I can only hope that years later, when this boy grows up, he will look back and felt that what he did was correct. And not feel that he had been used as a political pawn to bring down somebody, (In the media, it really sounds rather impressive that even a 6 year old is composing anti-Bian poems) for there is nothing more du lan than to feel duped WMD style...

No comments: