Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Fucking du lan

Yes I am back from Austria, a trip during which my mood swung from ultra xian to utterly in awe at some of the brilliant scenery. Shall try to process my photos ASAP (there's a lot of stuff involved like deleting repeated photos, naming photos etc so will take time...) and load some on here.

When I logged onto the net, the first thing I saw was United 0-0 Exeter.

Seriously WTF?!?!?!?!

Even the Singapore national team would have fancied their chances against a Conference team, not to say a reserve/youth team from United. How the fuck can this happen? The second string is sadly not good enough.

They will get slaughtered by Chelsea tomorrow unless some of the big guns come back in, a game in which incidentally that I had gotten a ticket for. The only annoying thing is that its not at face value. It sometimes makes my blood boil that some season ticket holders who are SUPPOSED to be loyal supporters of United find chances to make money off other fans.
Note to self: Life is unfair, accept it.

Speaking about loyalty, take a look at this article.

The key line is near the centre where they said that people who had applied for tickets for the game against Exeter would have a better chance for the game against Milan. Not really sure if it is true though.

Kan ni na be chao ji bye.

I was in Austria and so could not go for this game and they decide to introduce this? Jibye. I had sacrificed money and time to go for the Carling Cup game against Crystal Palace which I would seriously think is a more unglam game than this. Why should I suffer any disadvantage? Surely if you want to use loyalty then its more fair to look at the long term? I had applied tickets for all of the Carling Cup games so far. Surely I deserve something?

JIBYE.

No comments: