Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Dun know wat to say

Had some pretty deep and satisfying gossiping session today. It feels good when you successfully manage to convince other ppl to agree with you that someone else is a loser or another person is a yaya papaya. It makes you feel that you have really managed to make another person's life more miserable and it feels really pleasant. Damn I love being shallow.

Realised the ppl I have been seeing recently are all the MOE ppl and the ppl I got to know in UK. A bit pathetic really. Do I have any other friends at all? To meet up with JC classmates pretty much need an excuse like someone's birthday to organise an outing. Gone are the days when you just sms the day before to ask whether they wanna catch a movie. Nobody watches movies nowadays. Everybody downloads them, and the only thing to discuss is the quality of the files, not even whether you can find them or whether they are worth watching in cinemas. Sigh. I havent even seen my best friend for like 3 weeks. Is it just me? Or is everybody just too busy nowadays? It feels like a vicious cycle. The more you don't meet, the more the meeting seems contrived and stuff....And that is how relationships slowly die. I can't allow that to happen! I have too few genuine friends as it is...can't let the years of building up relationships in VS and VJ go to waste like that. But can I resist the tide of the life cycle? People are going to meet new people in Uni, at work and stuff...work is going to take up lots of time. And ppl are going to get busy with family and spouses and kids and stuff. This situation is only going to get worse. But looks like I only know how to complain.....never really get down to doing anything about it.....So maybe its just me? AArghh this post is turning out to be rubbish...better get started on my MOE presentation

No comments: