Thursday, September 23, 2004

Feels like: Closing of Gates of Hell

I don't WANT to go back!!!!! It dreads me to think that I got to go back to leading a pauper's life in another few days. I really don't want to. I want to enjoy the good food here, I want to feed my fish everyday, watching them grow. I want to slack in my pavilion eating Kit Kat when I am free. I want to cycle to Upper Seletar Reservoir in the evening on my HASA bike to enjoy the cool breeze. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK AND SUFFER IN DRIZZLES!!! I don't want to have to cook myself everyday. I want to eat my mum's food! I don't want to do homework!

Complains complains complains, but come 25th Sep 1120pm, I will still be on that SQ flight waving goodbye to my parents. Bummer. But once I am there, I will once again want time to pas by slowly....coz in 9 months time I will be in army green and holding rifle in a jungle in torrential downpour again. Even bigger bummer.

A question that's been bugging me lately. Do you like a PERSON? Or do you like an IMAGE of a person? If the person you like changes herself for your sake, but you do not like her new iamge or behaviour, would you still like her??

1 comment:

me. said...

heyo.. i'm here in london already! anyway i think you can like or dislike that person's image, but it's also possible to love her/him anyway. just my two cents worth. =) xx lynne