Saturday, October 02, 2004

Wat the Fuck... AGAIN?!?!!

This hall is fast turning out to be a nightmare. Yes here I am complaining again. But what else can you do when you are nicely tucked in bed after an extremely satisfying and *deep* conversation with a friend and then all of a sudden you are woken up. By what? By a group of people talking loudly in the corridor. For fuck's sake, fuck around in your room but DO NOT talk as though you own the bloody fucking corridor!!! There are people trying to sleep!!!! Fucking jibyes. Finally I am forced to use that word in my blog.

That is not all. I dun know wat's the time but somebody fuckign set off those fucking personal alarms (which are DAMN loud and not easy to turn off!) in the CORRIDOR RIGHT OUTSIDE MY ROOM!!!! Kan ni na be chao jibye. I was fucking sleepy, but I can't ignore the alarm, but I didnt know how to shut the alarm. I resorted to the primitive way of throwing it against the floor in the hope that it would break and shut up. But my plan (thought up by a sleepy brain) failed to work. Why do things crack (like your lap top LCD, yes I am still sore over that) when you do not want them to and other things just DO NOT crack when you WANT them to. Fucked world. But then I saw the handle of the alarm on the floor and one end of it looked like it could be inserted inside the main alarm. I tried it and viola! the fucking thing shut its trap. *smart* and just then the graduate tutor came out of her room....so helpful...and asked me whether I knew who was doing it. I don't know, it seems as though the whole fucking corridor are in this together. Images of me as William Hung, the typical Asian loser spring to mind. But I really can't be bothered and went back to sleep.

No comments: