Friday, October 01, 2004

Wat the Fuck...

Bad day today. At least in my terms. don't give me all the bullshit about people in Africa are so unfortunate. Nobody will be thinking about that when their toilet floor is flooded with water which dripped from the ceiling coz the toilet of the stupid bitch upstairs is flooded coz "her water won't flow away". Nearly locked me and and my friend out of the hall today coz I forgot my swipecard. Yes I know its my fault....blah blah blah.

Then also this morning I phoned Man United and they STILL haven't changed my address when I emailed them over a week ago. And also found out I got rejected in the ballot for tickets for United vs Man City. FUCKING HELL!!! Will I EVER go to a match this year. Would have gone to watch Fenerbahce and watched Rooney's stunning debut if not for my friend staying with me. Don't want to pang seh him..... damn.

Hmm anyway another friend commented that I complain a lot. Yeah I admit that, but I hate being someone who complains all the time but does nothing :S So loser.... but yet I think that's how I am, never does anything to improve the situation....just complain about the situation, trying to be funny at the same time and be a clown to humour people. Bummer.

1 comment:

me. said...

awwwww cheer up *hugs*
xx lynne