Monday, March 21, 2005

Overheard in the cluster room...

Given the amount of time I spent in the last month and a week in the computer lab in my hall, it was unsurprising that I should overhear a few interesting conversations.

A very plain looking Chinaman (A) was using the same computer as ang moh woman (B). Upon spotting another ang moh woman (C) who is his friend on the other side of the lab...

A: Hey C, meet B, our new neighbour! She stays in the room opposite me.

B and C exchange pleasantries.

A to C (oblivious that I and another person were also in the lab): Somehow I ended up having a shower in her room last night.

- then added the following sentence hastily-

A: But we didn't have sex though

My reaction : -_-'''

After a few more sentences of pleasantries, A started talking to B again.

A (after seemingly in deep thought for a few seconds): Did we have sex last night? I was so drunk...

B (a bit shyly): No, we did not!

Then there were further conversations about how B had another friend in the room and A asked B whether he had sex with her friend blah blah...

-_-

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two BIs (British Indians), henceforth named BI1 and BI2, were doing their management essays in the com lab.

BI1 was typing on the computer when BI2 came over to talk to him.

BI1: Man I certainly hope MBA isn't as full of crap as this

BI2: Yeah man, what's that? I'm going to take it next time.

My reaction: -_-"

Honestly, my respect for BIs had just fallen to a whole new level.

No comments: