Wednesday, April 27, 2005

God of Sueyness! Avoid TosH at all costs.

TosH is going to whine again.

Fucking kan ni na be chao jibye.

I sent my MOE Masters' Sponsorship application form with 2 of my friends' forms too on the 12th April.

And it hasn't arrived yet. Might be lost already :S

Fucking jibye!!!! Why am I so suey?????????

Spent a bit of time today trying to find out where the package is. Apparently it had been delivered out of UK on 13th April already. So I had to fill in a form to ask them to trace it for me from the Singapore side. And it would probably take a week to do so. But the deadline is 30th April!

I could reproduce my own form no problem, but would have to ask the lecturers to write the reference letters again. And how am I going to get it delivered by the deadline on 30th April?

I couldn't care less if I screwed up myself and cannot apply. I am slowly getting prepared to memorise kekana pusing instead of Lerner symmetry.

BUT I don't want to screw up my other 2 friends as well! AArghhhhh. it was me who was the smart aleck who suggested sending together then can save on postage. Sigh, now drag the 2 of them down. AArghhhhhhhhhhh, I hate the feeling of screwing up other people. Why did I act so smart aleck? I ought to be shot. So that my sueyness does not spread to other people.

Don't come near me. You have been warned.

No comments: