Thursday, April 14, 2005

I hate uncertainty!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am god damn fucking sure I qualify! Can somebody tell me I will do Masters next year so that I can apply for it now?!?!? 456 pounds is too big a sum to just apply first and see how!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Another headache!!!

From Manutd.com :

NEW LEAGUE MATCH TICKET BOOKS - SEASON 2005/2006

Further to research undertaken about One united membership this season in which members stated that they wanted their loyalty to be recognised and in advance of the proposed stadium development due to be completed by August 2006, we are pleased to announce that we are offering 2,500 new League Match Ticket Books to One United Members who meet a qualifying criteria. This will guarantee you a ticket for every Premier League Home game from the start of season 2005/6 but will not carry any ticket rights to Manchester United away games, including semi and/or final ties.

Members who have applied for at least 25 of the last 50 home games (Premier League, Domestic and European) from the last 2 seasons, (from Bolton wanderers on Saturday 16th August 2003 through to Fulham on Saturday 19th March 2005) are invited to register an application by telephoning the Ticket Order Line on 0870 442 1999 from 9am on Wednesday 20th April through to 9am on Monday 25th April. This is a 24 hour service and new books will not be allocated on a first come first served basis. In the event of being oversubscribed an automated ballot would take place with successful applicants being notified in writing and forwarded an application form and terms & conditions for completion.

All registrations must include a debit/credit card (no administration fee added to booking), however you will have the opportunity to select an alternative method of card type if you are successful.

All books will be situated in North Stand Tier 3 priced £456.00 (with a half price concession available to over 65s) these books may not be suitable for persons who have difficulty climbing or suffering from vertigo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok got all riled up for nothing. No decision to make actually. Even if I do Masters I will only be here until Sep 2006. Still what a bummer....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is for season 05/06? just nice wat. the season ends may/june 06 and u'll be here until sept if u get ur masters. and i'm sure u'll get it :)

TosH said...

The problem is ME is not sure ME will get it! 456 pounds is no joke :S

Anonymous said...

well... just go for it lar...
man u season ticket... even if u can't use it for urself next season, i'm sure there will be plenty of takers if u try to sell it... sell at a profit pple will also wanna buy lor

coz its just a booklet of ticks rite? and they dun check the names on it at the gate anyway

TosH said...

Hey do you mind identifying yourself? Don't give me false hopes that you are a secret admirer :P

Anyway its not a book of tickets, it a book of vouchers like a chequebook. Everytime you go for a game you fill in details and detach it from the book. You must show the book everytime. Anyway I do not want to make money off Man United. I do not want to be one of those fuckers who rip off fellow Reds. And it would be worse if I sold it to someone who is going to resell it. It's under my name and I would get into trouble. So I need to sell to someone I know. But when you have had problems like me in getting rid of tickets for certain games, and persuading ppl to sign up for membership, you just do not feel optimistic that people will shell out 456 pounds just like that. I think I have decided not to apply for it. Even if I do Masters I can't go for every game anyway...

Anonymous said...

lol

point taken :)

this is vincent