Friday, February 18, 2005

Ang moh bashing

To prevent you all from suffering from depression while reading my blog (that is if you all care about me enough lah...), here's a link to amuse you all (taken from Lyndon's blog). I think the comics are quite well drawn and really funny. Who needs foreign talent?!



Oh yeah, by the way, whoever laughs at Singaporeans queuing up for Hellp Kitty deserves a tight slap. Even ang mohs also queue up for stupid black and white wrist bands, so much so that they have a quota and I can't get enough for my friends. They also recognised me when I queued up a second time. Why? Coz I am a Chinese. (note the irony here...) Would they recognise ang mohs and blacks when there are so many of them? Definitely not.

Stupid anti-racism wrist bands.

The only ones enjoying it are Nike bosses who are laughing all the way to the bank.

No comments: