Friday, February 25, 2005

The End

I rally don't know what to say. A whole lot of complaints inside me. Even the last glimmer of hope had been taken away from me.

Todat is supposed to be the 4th working day. And so I called IBM again. And no, nothing has been done yet. I asked the person to phone up the service centre to ask them what is happening. He instead put in a request for them to call me. And how long will it take? "Usually within 24 hours". I am willing to bet all my money in my bank account that come 3 pm tomorow, I won't get a single call from them. And the person said the 4 working days is just a "best endeavour".

SO FUCKING WHAT??? If you can't solve the problem within 4 working days shouldn't you at least inspect what is the problem and call and give a definite time frame which the person can expect to give his machine back? I am left grabbing the hope that I will be able to hear about the problem within 4 days, but left 4 days, right 4 days and I still haven't heard anything. What hope can I cling onto that I will hear anything AT ALLLLLLL?????? I tried to be optimistic, I tried to be hopeful, but day after day after day just brings disappointment. What reasons do I have to cheer up and be optimistic? Short of trying to go to Brentford and bash into the service centre, I really don't know what else I can do.

It is in times like these that i really detest the fact that I am not rich. if I am rich, i can just go to Tottenham Court Road and buy another laptop. End of story. No whining. No camping in cluster. I can listen to all my songs, sort out all my photos, key in my expenditures into Excel, read Stratis Times online without having to log on every single time. But no, I can't do that. Money is not everything, but it is the single most important thing. Maybe I should just fucking rob a bank.

And Roy Carroll did nothing to cheer me up at all. Fucking snowing in Manchester and freezing cold. Uncomfortable coach rides to and fro, to see a silly 1-0 defeat. Fuck Roy Carroll.

This will be my last ever post. This blog has brought nothing but bad luck. I think you all are sick and tired of me complaining all the time. I am pissed off at myself for having nothing positive to say at all. So its goodbye forever.

Fuck IBM, fuck Indians, fuck DHL, fuck Carroll, fuck 9am tutorials, fuck MOE, fuck no money.

No comments: