Monday, February 21, 2005

Newcastle 1 Chelsea 0

Wah lan...what a match... first time I see a team as suey as Chelsea. Mourinho put on 3 subs at halftime to change the game as Chelsea were 1-0 down and within 5 mins of the restart Wayne Bridge had to go ff injured and Chelsea were left with 10 men. Cudicini then got sent off for bringing Ameobi down and Glen Johnson had to go into goal as no more substitutes can be brought on. You really wonder if Souness had put some 'gong tao' on the pitch...

A lot of people might be gloating at Chelsea but personally I feel rather disappointed. I want United to win the league but I want them to win it with Chelsea having their full complement of players available. If not it leaves the jibye feeling of Chelsea having lost it only because they had a lot of players injured. I want them to have no excuses whatsoever. In any case, it also denies us the chance to see if Chelsea can stop the Barcelona juggernaut and vice versa. So perhaps perversely, I want the injured Chelsea players to recover quickly so that United can beat them.

Having said that, I still think Chelsea will win the league. The fucking weak team still dominated against Newcastle until Shearer crocked Bridge....

On a different note, my neighbour is a fucking bastard. He blasted his bhangra music at 445am and woke lim bei up. Chao Jibye... I knocked on the wall and still he didn't stop. I went to knock on his door and he didn't even dare to open his door. Fucking coward. It was only until 6 plus am before I could drift off back to sleep again. Fucking waste of his father's orgasm.

You know what? Fuck the stand up speak up campaign. British Indians DESERVE to be racially abused and killed. I am not mincing my words. ALL OF THEM DESERVE TO DIE.

No comments: